This machine was used in a small custom sports apparel business. Well maintained and serviced twice a year by an authorized Roland Technician. Comes with a Dell Intel i5 Workstation with Roland ErgoSoft pre-installed.
This machine was recently serviced by a Roland Technician for routine maintenance and service; the print head was replaced as part of the service. Can provide video of machine function prior to draining of ink for storage.
Developed specifically for dye-sublimation transfer printing, the Texart XT-640 is an unstoppable machine that delivers outstanding print quality on long print runs, day-after-day. By combining Roland DG reliability with the latest print technology, users can quickly and effortlessly create high-volume sportswear, fashion, soft signage, interior decoration, promotional merchandise and much more.
With its rugged construction and dual-print heads, the XT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer is built to meet the most demanding production and quality requirements. It provides machine stability, a choice of ink configurations, including Fluorescent Pink (Fp) and Fluorescent Yellow (Fy), and is one of the fastest dye-sublimation printers on the market. Equipped with automatic ink-switching and iPad printer assist features, it also supports unattended printing on long print runs, even in high-speed modes.
- Durable and lasting build quality for long print runs and non-stop production
- Dual-print heads increase production speed and maximize color quality with 7-droplet technology
- 4-color high-speed printing or 8-color printing for wider color gamut and smooth color gradients
- Roland DG Fluor Color Library offers hundreds of new colors with new Fluorescent Pink and Yellow inks
- Automatic ink-switching and iPad printer assist for unattended printing
- Error-free media alignment with new feed adjuster, take-up system and powerful vacuum